Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Video Card Compatibility?

Hi,

I'm trying to fix my boyfriend's computer, and his graphics card pretty much burnt out. So I need to know what video cards are compatible with a Dell computer with an Intel Celeron processor. The computer itself is like 4 years old. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.|||Well most Mobos have a PCI slot so get this card



http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/S…



it will give him grate performace|||Hey!



If you could give me the computer model number it'd help so I can find the specifications of the motherboard :)|||I do not know specifically , but you can try this.

I know if you go on Dell's website they will give you what upgrades are compatible with his computer. You just need the Model or Service Tag which should on a sticker on the side of the computer.



If you do not see what you like or if they are too expensive do a search on Yahoo with "upgrading(computer model number)" , I did that and found sites with upgrades.|||i would recommened a nvidia graphics card, because they work well with dell computers, and intell proccessors, here is the link for more info http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html|||Well you have to be more specific, what Model is the Dell, for example a Dell Dimension 4600?

No comments:

Post a Comment