Friday, May 4, 2012

Sound and video card compatibility problem?

Some games and applications are

not able to run on my pc.especially game "GTA" versions

I checked the compatibility of the game with my computer.

My computer

appeared to have fulfilled the system requirements.

When the game was not able to run i got my computer checked from the

system scanner facility provided along with the game.



I was greatly surprised by the result of the scanning.It showed

1.Display device

2.Display Driver

3.Sound Driver incompatible with the game.However my computer is far

more superior than its requirements.



I have checked that -the drivers have been installed properly.



Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2

(Build 2600)



System Memory 496.5



Processor Speed 3199.3 Mhz



DirectX Version 9.0c



Display Device Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller



Display Memory 64.0



Display Driver 6.14.10.4396



Sound Device Realtek AC97



Sound Driver 5.10.00.6040|||You may still have a setting on your system that is not set properly. Another problem that is reported with GTA is due to te fact that it has many versions that works on different platforms. So you may have to check the platform on which your games are supposed to be working. This site below may be of help to you.

http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?titl…

No comments:

Post a Comment