Thursday, April 26, 2012

Laptop Video Card compatibility?

Hi, I want to buy a pc game, left for dead 2. I went to CanYouRunIt.com, and it says:



Video Card

Minimum: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI Radeon X800,

NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better

You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement.



Is there any Updates I can do to make my video card compatible with directx 9 so I can play it? And why isnt my video card compatible? My laptop is a good one, and only 9 months old or something, the game I am trying to play is a year old.



Other laptop specs :



CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz

My RAM is: 2.9 GB

CPU Speed: 2.09 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.344 GHz|||The problem is it's a "laptop". They are NOT designed for gaming. FULLSTOP. Unless you spend £1000+ on a "gaming" laptop then you can forget playing games made in the last 3 years.|||Nope You can not "Download Direct x9"



so you cant play the game



You need to get A good desktop then buy a good graphics card put it in your PC then L4d2 time.

No comments:

Post a Comment