Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video cards compatibility?

I have decided to buy a new graphics card

I want to know if it is compatible with my CPU gaming speed and monitor.



my CPU is running

Intel (R) Core (TM)2 Duo CPU

1016 MB RAM

DirectX 10.0



monitor display is

1024 x 768

(32 bit) (60 Hz)

Pug and Play monitor

VGA output



Thanks.|||None of that is relevant in buying a graphics card.

The 2 most important details is your mothboard does it have a agp or pci express slot a

and the amount of powerr in your power supply unit.



To find your motherboard search online the computer model.Then search the motherboard model and look for those slots.|||msg me on my channel ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAzn_3COF…|||if you have a PCI-E X16 2.0 slot on motherboard then any 2.0 interface g-card supports the board...

try to buy a card which have a vga port(For your VGA monitor)......

No comments:

Post a Comment